Do I Have Mold?
Professional Mold Testing in Florida
The only way to be certain if your property has mold or not is to have a free mold inspection performed by an expert mold testing and remediation professional (MSR1208) at FP Property Restoration. We will come out to your property and do a full thermal and moisture inspection to determine what issues exist and if there is reason to believe there is mold present. From there, we can recommend an air quality test to determine the type of mold your property has, as well as the amount present in the air.
Signs to Look Out For
How do you know if there may be mold? Here are some things to look for:
- A smell of mildew
- Colorful growth on walls or surfaces
- Damp areas in the house
- Discoloration around the air handler or register vents
- Discoloration under a kitchen or bathroom sink
- Discoloration in a tub or shower (pay especially close attention to the discoloration of grout in a tiled shower area)
- Closets have mildew, moldy smell
- Sudden allergies or respiratory problems
- Water marks on ceiling from potential roof leaks
- Exterior discoloration from stucco or block wall issues
- Higher-than-normal humidity in interior of property
- Your property has suffered some level of water damage
These are only some signs that you can keep your eye out for to better detect mold. Never hesitate to contact FP Property Restoration if you think that you may have mold in your home or business. The sooner we are able to come out to your property and test for mold, the sooner we can start the mold removal and remediation process. We are a 24-hour emergency restoration company and, when you call, we will arrive on-site in 30 minutes or less.
Get in touch with us today at (888) 408-2335 to request a professional mold inspection. We serve home and business owners throughout the state of Florida.
“Your team showed up fast and had a plan.”- Cameron T.
“Once you meet and talk with these guys, you will find out why they deserve every star.”- Kevin Y.
“We feel secure, educated and in good hands with this company.”- Michael D.