North Port Fire Restoration Company
Fire Cleanup & Repairs by Certified Technicians
If your home or business was affected by a fire, the damage may be extensive and far beyond what you initially suspect. Soot and smoke can leave a lasting odor and can seriously damage your property. Smoke pollutants can cause health problems. Plumbing and electrical systems may require repairs. Parts of the structure and drywall may need to be rebuilt. Your personal belongings may need to be removed and professionally sanitized and deodorized.
FP Property Restoration of North Port can address every aspect of cleaning, repairs, and restoration after a residential or commercial property fire. No matter the scope of damage, our certified fire restoration technicians have the tools, equipment, and training to get the job done right.
Contact the North Port fire restoration team at FP Property Restoration and we can:
- Inspect and test every area of the property for fire, smoke, and soot damage
- Inspect air ducts and HVAC units for fire damage and smoke or soot contamination
- Provide a free estimate for cleaning and repairs
- Answer your questions so you know exactly what to expect and how to proceed
Call (941) 229-3772 to schedule your free inspection; we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can typically be at the scene within 30 minutes or less.
Fire Restoration Services in North Port, FL
Our fire restoration services are extensive and may include:
- Handling water damage caused by firefighting efforts
- Removing materials that cannot be cleaned or salvaged
- Cleaning soot from every remaining affected surface
- Improving air quality using HEPA filters and air scrubbers
- Deodorizing affected areas of the property
- Inventorying and removing personal property to our facility for state-of-the-art cleaning and deodorizing
- Documenting any and all losses, repairs, and damage for insurance purposes
- Completing repairs to drywall, flooring, cabinets, electrical, plumbing, and other parts of the property
The road to restoration after a fire is a long and challenging one, but our team will be with you every step of the way. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are of the utmost importance to us.
Your team showed up fast and had a plan.- Cameron T.
Once you meet and talk with these guys, you will find out why they deserve every star.- Kevin Y.
We feel secure, educated and in good hands with this company.- Michael D.