Tampa Restoration Company
Full-Service Emergency Cleanup, Repair & Remediation
If your property was affected by a storm, leak, or flood or has been contaminated by mold, our Tampa property restoration experts can provide immediate help to mitigate further damage and complete repairs that will restore your home or business to its former condition. FP Property Restoration is a full-service emergency cleanup, repair, and remediation company that can handle any type of damage, from mold to sewage and everything in between. No repair is too small or big for our skilled technicians to handle.
"The problem was resolved in the same day." - Joseph S.
Call (813) 437-5629 for 24-hour emergency service and to arrange an inspection. We can be on-site in the Tampa area within 30 minutes.
Your Trusted Tampa Restoration Professionals
At FP Property Restoration of Tampa, our focus is on you: the property owner. We do everything we can to make sure you are comfortable, informed, and satisfied during every step of your project, no matter its scope or size.
Find out for yourself why Tampa homeowners and business owners choose our team:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to perform all types of restoration in Florida
- Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- We are a preferred vendor for over 20 insurance providers
- We offer peace of mind by providing warranties on our remediation, restoration, and repairs
- We can help with your insurance claim documentation and can bill directly to your provider
Call (813) 437-5629 for a Free Inspection & Estimate
FP Property Restoration of Tampa provides a truly free inspection, unlike most restoration companies. We use the latest technology and training, and all inspections are performed by a Project Manager, a qualified technician who is certified in at least three specialty areas by the IICRC. During an inspection, the Project Manager will carefully test with moisture meters, infrared camera technology, and other equipment to accurately assess damage and provide a detailed estimate of what it will take to restore your property.