Commercial Water Damage Cleanup & Drying
Property owners never plan on water damaging and destroying their businesses. The fact is there is never a good time to be victim to water damage.
Once your home or business is affected by water there are steps that must be taken immediately to limit the damage. Luckily FP Property Restoration has a plan for any sized water damage. We have cleaned up water damages in thousands of homes and businesses. Whether it's your home or vacation home, or whether it's a university or restaurant- there is no instance of water damage that we have not been there to help with. Water Damage can occur from any source including pipe breaks, toilets overflowing, rain, storms, sewage backup, and faulty appliances.
- Remove all standing water from the affected area while ensuring that your personal belongings and the contents of the property are protected from any further damage.
- Identify every inch of area the water has damaged, using the most up to date thermal imaging and moisture detection devices available.
- Begin the drying and dehumidification process by using equipment that ensures you are back on your feet in no time.
- Upon completion of drying we will repair and restore your property to its original condition.
- Every step along the way you have a team dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest level of service available.
Thermal Imaging & Testing
Once we are at your property we do thermal imaging scans to determine where the source(s) of mold may be. From there we have a third party conduct an air quality test to identify the type and amount of mold present in the air. By knowing the source, type, and amount of mold present, we are able to create a mold protocol for removal and remediation of the mold immediately.
Water Damage Clean Up Includes:
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Water Removal
- Pumping of Standing Water
- NFIP Insurance Billing
- Mold Prevention
- Structural Drying
- Contents Restoration
- Disinfecting and Cleaning
- Complete Repairs
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Payment Plans