If your property has recently experienced water damage, the unfortunate reality is there may be ways it has been affected that you cannot even see upon initial inspection. Whether it’s due to flooding or storms, water damage is an insidious problem, as it seeps into your property, causing structural damage and potentially leading to mold growth. Luckily, our experts at FP Property Restoration offer structural drying, mold remediation, and a range of other services to negate the effects of water damage as much as possible. And now, with our cutting-edge thermal imaging inspections, we can detect all the areas of your property that have experienced water damage more accurately, allowing us to negate moisture problems faster than ever. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of thermal imaging following water damage, and remember that for all your water damage needs, you can contact our highly trained, IICRC-certified technicians day and night.
5 Ways Thermal Inspections Save You Money and Provide Peace of Mind
- Less Invasive: In the past, leak detection often meant tearing into walls or pulling out floors to determine if you’re dealing with a hidden water leak. However, with thermal imaging technology, our technicians can find where the leak is coming from without having to dig up any part of your property.
- Greater Accuracy: While other methods of leak detection may involve some guesswork, you never receive anything but the utmost accuracy with IR technology. At FP Property Restoration, our thermal imaging inspections allow us to pinpoint the exact location of your water leak, so there’s no wasted time and we can begin any necessary repairs right away.
- More Insurance Evidence: In the wake of a disaster like a storm or a catastrophic event like a flood, you will need to file an insurance claim to recover compensation for anything that has been damaged. Thermal imaging allows you to present more evidence to your insurance provider that demonstrates the extent of the damage, so you have a better chance at receiving as much compensation as possible. Remember, insurance companies may try to reduce the amount of money you are entitled to without sufficient evidence, so this is extremely important.
- Better for Maintenance: If you are interested in a maintenance inspection to ensure everything on your property is functioning properly and you are not at risk for water damage, a thermal imaging inspection may be the perfect service. Whether your property has recently experienced a disaster, or you have seen signs of a water leak, or you simply live in an old home and want to guarantee that your pipes are still functioning, consider calling for thermal imaging today.
- Available ASAP: At FP Property Restoration, we pride ourselves on getting the job done as fast as humanly possible. That’s why we always strive to arrive at your property in 30 minutes or less, so we can perform a thorough inspection and determine if you are dealing with water damage ASAP. We are also available after-hours for emergencies, so you can call us 24/7. Remember, safe is always better than sorry when it comes to property damage, so never hesitate to call our skilled technicians for thermal imaging service.