It’s not just you and your family that can be impacted by mold. Your furry friends can be sensitive to what may be growing inside your walls. So, if you suspect your home has mold in Fort Myers, here are some giveaways from your pets:
Can Mold Hurt My Pet?
Just like mold can impact your human health, your furry friends can feel the effects as well. So, yes, mold can hurt your pet. Because pets tend to spend more time at home and commonly use their tongues to discover new items, mold can pose even more danger.
If you notice that your pet is scratching, licking, or grooming themselves more than usual, there may be something going on. Pets can have allergies too, and this is a clear sign that an external or internal irritation is occurring.
Wheezing or Coughing
It’s always scary when your pet starts coughing or wheezing. If your pet starts showing this sort of behavior, an emergency visit to the vet is absolutely necessary. This is because you can never be sure of the extent of the breathing issues at hand.
Overtime, if the impact is too strong on your pet and he or she is feeling very under the weather, they may stop eating. This can lead to an array of bigger issues, so your vet needs to be contacted immediately.
Are You Dealing with Mold in Fort Myers?
Don’t do it alone! Dealing with Mold in Fort Myers may be more dangerous than you think. That’s why you need to call on the professionals. So, contact us today to learn how our mold removal and remediation services can help you.