Orlando Water Damage Restoration
Protecting Florida Homes Against Flood Damage 24/7
Flooding and water damage can threaten your residential or commercial property, causing serious structural damage and even presenting health problems if mold develops. It is important to move quickly and contact water and flood damage experts who can get to work immediately in removing water, cleaning up, and restoring your property.
FP Property Restoration provides comprehensive water and flood damage restoration services for homeowners and business owners across Orlando and throughout the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians are licensed and certified, utilizing the latest technology and equipment to address your water damage needs swiftly and effectively.
Dealing with water damage in Orlando? Call (407) 519-3323, we can be on-site within 30 minutes to begin water extraction!
The Importance of Dealing with Water Damage Promptly
Water and flood damage can severely damage your home and put your health at risk, so if you suspect you have water damage, it is important that you call a professional from FP Property Restoration right away to assess your property. The risks associated with water damage can be serious, so you should never let it go unchecked.
We offer the following water damage services in Orlando:
- Emergency water removal
- Furniture and personal property protection, drying, and removal
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Insurance claim inspections, documentation, and assistance
As a full-service property restoration company, we can address all your water damage needs. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we are a preferred vendor for over 20 insurance carriers. This means that your insurance provider may call upon us to assist you with your water damage. Our Orlando water damage restoration technicians are trusted and held to a higher standard than other contractors. We have the skill and tools to handle any water cleanup, repair, or restoration job—no matter the size or the type of building.
What Are Common Causes of Water Damage?
If you have had this type of damage on your property, you will want to make sure that you understand exactly what it was that caused the damage in the first place so you can prevent it from happening again. Naturally, you are going to want to work with an Orlando water damage restoration company that can not only help you to take care of all of the damage on your property, but also, a company that can help you determine what it was that has caused the problem in the first place.
Some of the most common causes of water damage include:
- Leaking pipes and burst pipes. When a pipe, or even a toilet, has a slow leak, it might not be something that you notice at first. In fact, you might not notice until the leak turns into a trickle and causes some serious problems. If a pipe were to burst, it would be an immediate problem, but the results are the same as the slow leak – water damage.
- Backed up pipes and sewer lines. A clogged drain might not seem like a huge deal, but this common plumbing problem has the potential to turn in to a big mess if it isn't addressed the right way. Drain and sewer clogs can lead to significant backups and water leaks that can damage floors and walls, potentially weakening your structure while also posing a health threat.
- Leaking air conditioners. When an air conditioner has a problem with a clogged condensate drain line or a corroded drain pan, condensation can end up leaking everywhere, causing damage to flooring, drywall, baseboards, insulation, and more.
- Leaking water heaters. The typical water heater holds between 40 and 80 gallons of water. Now imagine all of that water all over your floor! Whether its a slow leak over time or a massive flood, this is a common source of water damage in homes.
- Storm damage. Hurricane season in Florida means there is always a risk of water damage, particularly from leaking roofs. Take immediate action after a storm to mitigate the damage as soon as possible.
If you have any water damage, it is time to get in touch with a qualified water restoration company like FP Property Restoration.
What to Do After a Flood
Flooding is one of the most common natural disasters. Therefore, there’s endless flood-related damage to homes each year. After the traumatic experience of a flood, taking the next steps may seem overwhelming, and you may not know where to start. Below are a few things to do after you experience a flood.
- Protect Yourself: Even after a flood is over, it’s important to realize that danger can still be present. Make sure to keep up to date with your local news and emergency reports. Also, be sure to check to see if the road is safe before traveling anywhere in your vehicle.
- Document Valuables: It’s important to document all your valuables to make the insurance claim process go smoother. Take as many photos as possible before, during, and after clean-up. This will help the adjuster when he or she is able to come to assess the damage.
- Contact Your Insurance Agent: Once you’ve cataloged and valued your belongings, call your insurance agent. They can tell you what you can do next.
- Removing Water: The process of removing water from your home could vary, depending on the amount of flooding you have experienced. It’s important to try to remove as much water as you can to prevent structural damage and water damage.
At FP Property Restoration, we provide fast, reliable flood damage repair services in Orlando. Our team will be there within 30 minutes, ready to help set your home back to normal.
Call Our Orlando Water Restoration Experts Today
Our Orlando water restoration experts have worked on homes, schools, hotels, government buildings, shopping centers, churches, and other residential and commercial properties across the state of Florida. We are Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified.
“Your team showed up fast and had a plan.”- Cameron T.
“Once you meet and talk with these guys, you will find out why they deserve every star.”- Kevin Y.
“We feel secure, educated and in good hands with this company.”- Michael D.